A Little Bit of Life

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What brings tears to my eyes?

This:


Nate went in to cover Claire up the other night and came back out and told me how cute she looked because she was hugging her bunny. I immediately grabbed my camera (because that's just how I am) and oohed and ahhhhed over how sweet she looked. Then I blindly took a picture and prayed that I didn't wake her up. There is so much sweetness and innocence in this picture. My littlest baby all tuckered out after a long day of playing and snuggling, sweetly hugging her bunny as she dreams of tomorrow's mischief-making and adventures. I do love our quiet time after the girls go to bed at night, but I'm always a little sad when we put them to bed at night because it's yet another day that's done (they're going by too quickly) and I'm actually sad to have to be away from them for the night. *sigh* I can't help it - I'm in love with my girls.

0 comments: