Thursday, May 6, 2010
An amazing contest going on!!
So I'm completely in love with actions. I have so much fun with post processing my photos and if you check out actions by Annie at Paint the Moon Photography and Sarah at My Four Hens Photography, you'll see why. Completely amazing and talented ladies right there. I don't use Lightroom all that much, but after seeing the gorgeous presets at Pretty Presets, I just may have to start using it again!! So they're holding a contest in honor of Mother's Day and I'd say it's VERY sweet and whoever wins will be one lucky girl!! You can get all the details here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Laurie,
What a small world!! Yes, I am married to Ian and the crazier thing is the Slazinik's (Debbie, Don, and Tim) are actually here in Okinawa visiting right now. I showed Debbie your picture and she said she remembered you :O) My sister graduated OTHS in '97 - Kathleen Fitzpatrick and I would have graduated in '99 but we moved after Kathleen graduated. Your photos are great!!! What beautiful kids you have!
Thanks again for leaving a comment!
Courtney Slazinik
Post a Comment